This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to company standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience. The candidate will be adept with the agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining the applications.
- Work with other development team members to allow them to implement the designs, including design and code reviews.
- Take ownership and accountability for the deliverables in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Keep the data structured and clean with modern data management tools.
- Identify improvement opportunities including automation, process re-engineering and workforce management.
- Proactively participate in platform design and review activities.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; Java, Java Script, React JS, Angular JS etc..
- Java development experience with knowledge of Java 1.7 and 1.8 features.
- Strong knowledge on Core Java, Java Collection, Java Generics, Java Concurrency and building thread safe code.
- Experience building Distributed / Service Oriented / Micro-services.
- Hands-on experience with SOAP/RESTful service implementations.
- Expertise in building infrastructure and troubleshooting distributed computing preferably in AWS cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning distributed applications and building unit tests.
- Understanding and experience in Object-Oriented Design Principles & Test-Driven Development.
- Understanding and experience using continuous build tools like Maven / Jenkins / GIT.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with React / Angular is a plus.
- Spring / Hibernate knowledge is a plus.
- Experience within an Agile development methodology is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related degree and/or equivalent experience.
February 23, 2023