This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to company standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience.
- Design, code, and maintain end-to-end applications using Java technologies for both front-end and back-end development. This includes implementing user interfaces, business logic, and integrating with databases.
- Design and develop code base on the requirements by client and also perform end to end integration Testing.
- Work on Java/JEE based applications and relevant frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate etc.,
- Use React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Develop RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Utilize Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling to develop business components.
- Hibernate Session Manager used to configure multiple data source and provide independent database connectivity.
- Develop and implement the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP, Servlets, and EJB.
- Develop Exception Handling in Microservices and use Rest template to communicate between Microservices.
- Involved in creating JUnit test cases and performing testing using Jasmine and cucumber.
- Write documentation describing program modifications, logic, and corrections. Oversee development of user manuals and operating procedures.
- Use Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware and to upgrade user.
Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related degree and/or equivalent experience.