This position will be responsible for the analysis, design, testing, development and maintenance of best in class software experiences. The candidate is a self-motivated individual who can collaborate with a team and across the organization. The candidate takes responsibility of the software artifacts produced adhering to company standards in order to ensure minimal impact to the customer experience.
- Designing and developing applications using the Java EE platform.
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Implementation of API.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or related degree and/or equivalent experience.