We are currently seeking a DOT NET Developer to join a team of software professionals responsible for the requirements, design, construction, integration, testing and maintenance of software products which are designed to improve accuracy and efficiency in the business. The Developer will modify and enhance large and small scaled .Net applications to support the
sales and operations of a global company. The individual will work all phases of the development lifecycle including analysis, construction and testing.
- The Developer will modify and enhance large and small scaled .Net applications to support the sales and operations of a global company.
- The individual will work all phases of the development lifecycle including analysis, construction and testing.
- Design and develop software components on Windows/.NET platforms that will be utilized by multiple web browsers.
- Design and develop reusable software components and participate in design sessions with architects and developers.
- Ensure code and the design meets the customer’s specifications without compromising quality and security standards.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyze and convert business requirements into scalable, robust and flexible designs.
- Follow configuration management, coding standards, and version control policies.
- Investigate defects, present solutions with accurate estimates of work effort and implement the solution on time and on budget.
- Develop, remediate, and run unit tests.
- Participate in peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Create technical documentation and architectural proposals for peer review.
- Full Stack .NET Web Development experience using C#, ASP.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server; Oracle PL-SQL is a plus.
- Desire to work in a team-based environment
- Detail oriented, results-driven, must be able to produce in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Software Design Principles
- Broad and deep application development skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, we take full ownership of our code and its quality.
- Solid understanding of Git, GitHub, CI/CD tools and DevOps principles.
Have been operating in Scrum/Agile environment and have excellent communication skills and ability to successfully resolve issues across multiple development teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent experience.
Dallas, Texas, US
Remote work from: US