The role is an ideal fit for someone who has excellent organizational and technical skills. Our ideal Paralegals are detail-oriented and are willing to learn and work in a team environment.
- Preparation and filing of a variety of visa and labor certification applications (Business immigration visas)
- Prepare draft applications, petitions, letters, and affidavits.
- Coordinates filing of applications and petitions, translations of foreign documents, and equivalency evaluation of foreign degrees.
Ideal candidates will have a familiarity with the H 1B and L 1 visas process, RFE responses, TN visas, and changes of status and extension matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 1+ years’ experience as an immigration paralegal.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal communication and ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
Contact Person: Chandu
Reach us @ +91 800-846-6342
“Interested candidates can drop your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org”
07.30PM to 04.30AM IST
November 2, 2022