Full Stack Developer (.Net)
The .NET Full Stack Developer will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, customize, and integrate with a variety of applications and associated solutions. Working as part of a team, this position will be expected to accomplish a range of development duties from basic design/configuration to custom development/plugins, data conversion, unit testing and quality assurance.
- The Developer will modify and enhance large and small scaled .Net applications to support the sales and operations of a global company.
- The individual will work all phases of the development lifecycle including analysis, construction, and testing.
- Design and develop software components on Windows/.NET platforms that will be utilized by multiple web browsers.
- .NET Developer, responsible for development, support, maintenance, and implementation of a complex project module.
- Design and develop reusable software components and participate in design sessions with architects and developers.
- Ensure code and the design meets the customer’s specifications without compromising quality and security standards.
- Provide .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; and developing prototypes.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyze and convert business requirements into scalable, robust, and flexible designs.
- Follow configuration management, coding standards, and version control policies.
- Investigate defects, present solutions with accurate estimates of work effort and
implement the solution on time and on budget.
- Develop, remediate, and run unit tests.
- Participate in peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Create technical documentation and architectural proposals for peer review.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or equivalent experience.
Arden Hills, MN, US
Remote work from: US
November 18, 2022